FULL TIME TELLER POSITION
We are seeking qualified individuals to add to our dynamic front line staff. We are looking for candidates who can engage with our members, conduct banking transactions, as well as educate and promote our products and services.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Available to work Monday-Friday from 9:00-6:00 pm and rotational Saturdays 9:00-2:00 pm
- Experience as a credit union or bank teller is preferred
- Cash Handling experience
- Customer Service experience
- Sales experience
- Excellent communication skills to interact with members and coworkers
- Ability to work in multiple branch locations
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic computer applications.
ALL APPLICANTS ARE TO APPLY IN PERSON AT ANY BRANCH LOCATION.