Managing your account…and managing your schedule!
Receiving alerts about account activity can help you manage your account as well as detect and stop potential fraud. With our eAlerts feature, you will receive notification by email or text message when certain events occur on your accounts. You control which alerts you receive.
- Get a reminder for when loan payments are due
- Request notification when your balance reaches a certain level
- Find out as soon as your direct deposit is made
- Know when checks clear your account
- Get an alert for when transactions over a certain dollar amount are made on your account
- Secure your account by receiving notice when changes are made to contact information like your email address.
- Set reminders for birthdays, anniversaries or appointments
To set up your eAlerts, sign into your account using CU-Online.