Direct Deposit is a free service that automatically deposits income into your checking or savings account. Income received from your employer, Social Security, pension and retirement plans, the Armed Forces, VA Benefits, tax refunds, and annuity or dividend payments may all qualify for Direct Deposit.
- It’s convenient. Your money is deposited into your account automatically, even when you are too busy to get to a branch.
- It’s fast. Same–day access to your money on the day of deposit. No holds!
- It’s safe. Never worry about checks getting lost, delayed, or stolen.
To set up for Direct Deposits into your account, you will need:
- Credit Union Name Central Virginia Credit Union
- Routing number 251484514
- Your account number Find on your checks
- Account type your pay is to be deposited to Savings or Checking
If you sign up for eAlerts, you can be notified as soon as your direct deposit is available in your account!