Become the Office Hero!
Offer your employees the benefit of financial services and become the hero around your office! Offering your employees the benefit of credit union membership, allows them to take advantage of quality low cost financial products and services.
Becoming a partner company is easy…and it costs your company nothing!
Employee benefits of credit union membership:
- Access to lower loan rates, fewer fees and higher savings rates for better consumer buying power
- Periodic on-site visits at your workplace to save your employees time with added personal service
- Financial education materials and workshops on a variety of financial topics
Employer benefits of Partnering with Your Community Credit Union
- Adding to the benefits package of your staff (For Free!)
- Financially stable employees are more productive and efficient
- On-site visits reduce leave time and time spent
Become a Partner Company for your staff today!
Contact Kim Wilkerson for information about becoming a partner company today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 434/528-9016 extension 1256.
|Abbott Ross Labs||K & J Enterprises|
|Academy of Music||L.G. Flint Construction|
|ALCO Vinyl & Window||Liberty University|
|AMG Plastics||Lynchburg Business Enterprise Centre|
|Appalachian Plumbing||Lynchburg College|
|Appomattox Health Care||Lynchburg Health and Rehab|
|Automated Industrial||Mail America|
|Barr Labs||Moore’s Electrical and Mechanical|
|BWX Technologies, Inc.||Poplar Forest|
|Central Virginia Labs||Runk & Pratt|
|Coleman-Adams Construction||Russell Enterprises|
|Creative Interiors||Sam’s Club|
|Days Inn-Lynchburg||Shrader Bridgeport|
|Forest Family Physicans||Super 8 Motel (Bedford)|
|Forest Manufacturing||Tessy Plastics|
|Founders Furniture||Toler Insulating|
|Hoppmann Corp.||Waterjet Cutting Services|
|IMC Corporation||Wingate Inn|
|Intersections, Inc.||Women’s Health Services|